|Start Date:||January 2000|
|Funding:||NCEDC, Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade
|Partners:||NCEDC, Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade, Simcoe County District School Board, Simcoe Muskoka Catholic District School Board, Alternative Learning Centres, NT Temps Inc.|
|Goals:||Provide support and experiences for youth in hands-on entrepreneurism.|
- Ongoing liaison with all South Simcoe high schools (public and private), adult learning centres and alternative learning providers to offer support, tools, and resources for their entrepreneurship programs.
- Partnership with Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade to deliver Summer Company to South Simcoe high school, college and university students.
- Ongoing delivery of the South Simcoe Youth Business Plan Competition
- 48 seasonal jobs created
- Conducted 49 entrepreneurship presentations to South Simcoe high schools
- Conducted 17 youth entrepreneurship information sessions
- Conducted 26 youth entrepreneurship workshops
- Conducted over 300 individual youth entrepreneur consultation sessions