|Start Date:||January 2000|
|Funding:||NCEDC, NT Temps Inc, Ministry of Economic Development and Growth (MEDG), National Bank of Canada|
|Partners:||NCEDC, ,MEDG, Simcoe County District School Board, Simcoe Muskoka Catholic District School Board, Alternative Learning Centres, National Bank of Canada|
|Goals:||Provide support and experiences for youth in hands-on entrepreneurism.|
- Ongoing liaison with all South Simcoe high schools (public and private), adult learning centres and alternative learning providers to offer support, tools, and resources for their entrepreneurship programs.
- Partnership with MEDG to deliver Summer Company and High School Outreach programs to South Simcoe high school, college and university students.
- Partnership with the National Bank of Canada to deliver the South Simcoe Youth Business Plan Competition
- 48 seasonal jobs created
- Conducted 45 entrepreneurship presentations to South Simcoe high schools
- Conducted 14 youth entrepreneurship information sessions
- Conducted 21 youth entrepreneurship workshops
- Conducted over 250 individual youth entrepreneur consultation sessions